Thursday 17 June 2010

I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles

When I am down, like of late, I use bubbles in a vain attempt to cheer myself up. I have a slight obsession with bubble blowers - there are 6 in my room and at least another couple in my workshop which, when I'm stuck or waiting for something I blow into the garden. The best time is actually when it's snowing, or very, very cold, the bubbles just hang there.


So to begin my week of jewellery posts - which I realise is starting a little late since I have been avoiding being online & torturing my designers block - but to begin I have a piece of bubble blowing jewellery by Joey-J a designer on deviantArt.

The ring is based on the bubble gun the designer had as a child. And whilst it is a novelty, it is fun, well crafted from precious & non-precious materials and whilst it would be a bit of a knuckleduster, it blows bubbles! 'nough said.
..................................................................................
Listening: Tom McRae - Boy With the Bubblegun

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails