Thursday 22 July 2010

Five Thursday Faves

1, 2
3, 4
5

Again Thursday is a dead zone for weekly posts, but one particularly fine blog I follow recently deviated from their Five Friday Fave. So thank you Tea for Joy!

So my Five Thursday Faves are:

1) Inkdrop (Organic) Necklush Scarf by Necklush - want!


3) Shrinkle Dress Pins by Wee Wonderfuls - do you remember Shrinkles? I'm having acid flashbacks to shrunken crisp packets and primary school art classes...and I'm loving it! I need to get my hands on some shrinkle plastic!

4) Vintage Spaced - Jessica Hynes and Simon Pegg (and Colin) reuniting on the set of Burke & Hare. I'm a huge Spaced fan and one of my friends posted this picture on Facebook. One word. Amazing!

5) Henry Hoover! by Paul Kelly - the ultimate vacuum.
..................................................................................
Listening: Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails