Saturday 24 July 2010

Saturday Showcase

Today I have an issue with my blog inspired post. Saturday Showcase is based on a blog called design juices, and my issue is this...isn't all blogging of my variety showcasing?

On this blog I showcase other peoples work, on my personal blog I showcase my own work. So should a Saturday Showcase be about one persons work or multiple peoples? And then, isn't it just like the mood board from Monday, or the five faves from Thursday. So that's the dilemma which has meant that it's half past eleven on Saturday night, while I'm sitting watching Misfits on DVD, and I still don't have a blog posting. I think of time travelling may have to happen to fudge the time stamp.

Anyway, what I have decided to do at the last minute is to showcase something I found in the last couple of days and have instantly fallen for: "There Is Nothing Wrong in This Whole Wide World."

Chris Cobb's piece at Adobe books
Rainbow of Books 4
Chris Cobb's piece at Adobe books
Green books

"There Is Nothing Wrong in This Whole Wide World" was created by Chris Cobb at the Adobe Bookshop in San Francisco in 2004. It took 16 people one night to rearrange over 25,000 books. And what a beautiful sight!

I want a rainbow library one day...even if it means I can never find the book I'm looking for!
..................................................................................
Listening: The Postal Service - Such Great Heights

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails