Tuesday 3 August 2010

Monday Mood Board: Dreamscape

Row 1: A Cup of Psycho Traumatic Hypnotic Dreams by Crazyfrogleg [catching flies],
Centre: Inception ? by Roger Do Minh
Row 2: It's our light, not our darkness by Jessica Islam Lia, To The Dreams... by ~Potapova


Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

- William Butler Yeats


Okay, this is Monday Mood Board on a Tuesday, but I had a busy day yesterday and was confronted with making a half assed mood board at quarter to twelve when all I wanted to do was sleep. So I decided to shut the computer and continue today.

The reason I had a busy day is because I was my sisters and I decided to go the cinema in to see Inception and then I was preparing for the latest practice window and the Christmas window...you know after all this preparation for the December window I hope it will be good! Anyway, Inception, it was amazing and I'm now desperate to see it again and my sister said it best "it was like The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for boys". Therefore, inspired by the film todays/yesterdays mood board is based on Dreams and dreamlike imagery.

Also, my song today is Edith Piaf 's Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien, which I already love, but was one of the triggers in the film for waking. I've had lucid dreams before, usually first thing in the morning, just as my alarm clock's gone off and I've not woken up, I'll hear music, I'll realise I'm dreaming and then I'm in a fight to keep dreaming. Where I used to spring up the second my alarm went off, I've now come to loathe it. But I love that feeling when you realise. Must dream more.
..................................................................................
Listening: Edith Piaf - Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails