Wednesday 29 September 2010

Ha! I chop veggies on your Macbook pro!

The Apple Board, by MADE THIS - This Reber

Don't get me wrong, I think Mac's are gorgeous, I really do. The jealously I feel for my little sisters is very strong, however I'm a PC girl. Mostly because a Mac is expensive and Photoshop - my favourite and most used/abused program - is too expensive to buy as it is. Therefore while I'm still on 7.0 the rest of the design world is on CS5 or using InDesign. Lucky gits!

Now, since I am PC bound until Adobe start selling Photoshop cheaply, I love the idea of chopping up the veggies for tea on top of the Mac Pro's wooden cousin. Just to rub the smuggest of the Mac users up the wrong way.

I'm not backwards just because I use a PC dammit!

via - Design Milk
..................................................................................
Listening: KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails