Tuesday 30 November 2010

Monday Mood Board: Green with Envy

Row 1: Untitled by Marija Strajnic, la lalala la la la by Ambur D.
Row 2: The Princess & The Pea by Roxanne Parker, Interior by Rachel Whiting,
About the End of Childhood by Marie Hochhaus
Row 3: Untitled by Poppy Cockburn, Pears by Suzette McGrath

Still no plough. Louise & I have been up collecting more grit from the bin up the road and the snow got in my wellies...I don't like having snow in my wellies!

I also can't remember why I had a pale green mood board...I think it was to do with thinking about redecorating my bedroom, but decided it was costly and ultimately pointless. Plus I couldn't think of a colour which could trump the pink it currently is anyway. Penultimate board, then bed methinks. Need to be up early to try and dig out the rest of the drive and hopefully get out of Blair long enough to do a proper shop & get something for dad for his birthday! Fingers crossed!

..................................................................................
Listening: Biffy Clyro - Many of Horrors

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails