Wednesday 29 December 2010

On the 5th Day of Christmas...

...my blog gave to thee...
...five gold rings!..
...four collared hangers...
...three Mad Men...
...two hedgehog gloves...
...and a house to dunk into your tea.


Traditional, but hey, I'm a jeweller! I'm a little bit of a hoarder, both in life and in my computer, which is why I love sites like Flickr, DeviantArt and Pinterest. They satisfy my need to favourite & save all interesting pieces of jewellery & design I find without making my poor little 'puters hard drive scream too loudly. Currently my file for such wonders is groaning at the best part of 4,000 jpegs, so here are a few little golden trinkets which I have found interesting over the past few years:

1. Igel Ring by Erik Urbschat
2. Hidden Granule Ring by Hannah Bedford
3. Untitled Ring by Jacqueline Ryan
4. Crushed (Ring) by Yael Herman
5. Picking up Cottons Bangle Bracelet... by Derya Aksoy (Jewelera - Etsy)

I know this final ring is actually a bracelet, however what is a bracelet if not, at its most basic, a large ring?

Apologies for the late post, these are meant to go out in the morning, but I miss dated todays and so it didn't self publish.

Merry Christmas! Part six tomorrow...
..................................................................................
Listening: Ingrid Michaelson - I Want The Snowfall Kind of Love

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails