Monday 3 January 2011

Monday Mood Board: Pantone Colour of the Year

Row 1: Fitting The Nutcracker [...] by Kelli Jo, 6 by Coco+Kelley, Good Fortunes 3 by Sam Foley
Row 2: Sabine Villiard for Marie Claire via Dustjacket Attic, Tickle Me Pink by PJ Taylor Photo

.
It's been announced over the few days since the New Year that the Pantone colour of 2011 is Honeysuckle 18-2120. Can't say it's my favourite kind of pink, it's a little bit My Little Pony for me, however I thought it warranted a mood board to prove it can actually be very pretty.

As a note, it's actually a lot nicer a pink on my sisters Mac than my PC. Yes for once teeny I am agreeing that Mac's may have the upper hand.

..................................................................................
Listening: Peter Gabriel - Down to Earth (I missed Wall.E, so it's in my head)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails