Monday 10 January 2011

Monday Mood Board: Star Light



Sequin Wallpaper by Tracy Kendall, Stars by Gaiakiyarae
Row 2: ! by Bonjour Celine!, Stars...Stars...Stars... via Pinterest, Glass Glitter Stars by MemrieMare
Row 3: Star Gazing by Kittyrogers, New Years Eve Glam via Pinterest, Hanging Stars via Pinterest

Had an odd thing happen last night. I was lying in bed, trying to get to sleep and noticed that the little battery operated star lights I bought at Christmas were randomly flashing on and off. It was only very dimly, but I swear they were off and still flashing. It's very distracting watching for little stars flashing in the dark as you try and sleep...which means I keep glancing up to see if it's still happening.

I'm going to post two boards tonight, the reason being as I was looking for star imagery I kept coming across pictures of snowflakes and since we've got more looming overhead I thought I'd throw something together as they do have a very star-like quality.

Doubt we'll be seeing stars for a while.

..................................................................................
Listening: Alexi Murdoch - Orange Sky

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails