Thursday 3 March 2011

Monday Mood Board: Primroses

Row 1:
Yellow Primrose Flower Set by NatureMandalas|Etsy,
Primrose Colour by Stephen Lipton
Row 2:
Fairytale Family by Mario Testino via My Modern Metropolis,
Primula = Spring via Blomsterverkstad,
Primrose by Esther Moline


A couple of weeks back, I posted a mood board inspired by crocuses as a bit of research for some window knitting I've been doing. Now I've moved on to primula's in all their many and varied colours. Or in over words a bunch of crocheted primroses for just about every ball of wool I have in my room. Which I have to say has been a lot easier than knitting them!

However, it's a lot easier to lose track of the time when you're crocheting. Don't ask me why, but the hours slip by very quickly when you're obsessively churning out flower after flower which, by way of the position of your hand while working them, turns your left hand into the claw. I've also lost track of time because, whilst obsessively churning out flowers, I've been obsessively watching Battlestar Galactica.

Yep, I've turned into a Battlestar nerd after years of resistance. But I loves it!

..................................................................................
Listening: Block Party - The Present

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails