Tuesday 16 August 2011

Monday Mood Board: Summers Lease



Row 1:
Douceur - 01 by Sophie Cagnac,
Unknown via Pinterest
Row 2:
From Bloom Magazine via Pinterest,
June Garden by The Beautiful Things

Row 3:
June Garden by Loreta of All The Beautiful Things
Douceur - 02 by Sophie Cagnac


Hasn't the summer been a wash out? No pun intended. And now everyone is saying it's well and truly over and we're going to be quickly descending into Autumn and then Winter again. Though please could we not get quite so badly snowed in this year. Just that pretty, manageable snow we normally have, that would be nice.

Now, I know I've been M.I.A. again, I've been having a bad few weeks interspersed with work, DIY and the obsessive making of jam and I wish I could say that I've just been too tired to blog, but actually I've just been too depressed to write anything decent. So if I'm not around much for a little while longer, don't worry, I'll rally and get back on with jam recipes and design fun.

Head's just not quite in the right place to blog properly and that's not fair to you guys who actually read it!

Back soon,
Em x

..................................................................................
Listening: David Gray - Say Hello and Wave Goodbye

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails