Thursday 29 December 2011

On the 5th Day of Christmas...

...my blog gave to thee...
...five gold rings!..
...four paper worlds...
...three shiny gems...
...two texting whales...
...and a pendant that I made.

And for this years five gold rings we are focussing on the myriad of gorgeous blue jewellery I have been being exposed to this year. It may be a fashion colour in jewellery, or purely coincidence based on the fact that I follow a jewellery who pins to a board all about blue jewellery, but never the less, with gold it is an incredibly beautiful combination.

1. Untitled by Jacqueline Ryan
2. Untitled by Valentina Caprini
3. Gold Dandelion by David Neale
4. La Belle Adormentata ("The Beautiful Fall Asleep") by Lucia Massei
5. Whispering Loud by Rallou Katsari

That vivid lapis blue works particularly well alongside matt gold. One seems to set the other off perfectly. I really do love jewellery. Finger crossed 2012 won't be the end of the world, but instead will be the year I get my jewellery mojo back!

Merry Christmas! Part six tomorrow...
..................................................................................
Listening: Ingrid Michaelson - I Want The Snowfall Kind of Love

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails