Thursday 5 June 2014

electric daisies and party sheep































My sheep have been in the Birthday/Un-Birthday spirit, they're still lounging around my room with their party hats on. Perhaps a few too many Electric Daisies?

PS: Okay, those are your commoner garden daisies, but I am growing Electric Daisies (i.e. Acmella Oleracea) in amongst a myriad of other flowers, fruit, veg and lovelies from seed. They're called Electric Daisies because when you eat their flowers they kind of fizz in your mouth. They're also meant to be good for toothache and they're desperately needing potted on, so I need the rain to go away!

..................................................................................
Listening: Holding Onto Heaven - Foxes

2 comments:

Louise Boyd said...

Where's my party hat, biznitch?

Emily Boyd said...

You saw me making them! If you'd wanted one, you should have asked!

You snooze, you lose numpty!

Em x

Related Posts with Thumbnails