Sunday 10 May 2015

pantone spring 2015: en plein air {glacier gray}

despintat by Miquel Bohigas Costabella via Flickr
Ginko Leaves via Jessie is a Robot Tumblr
Violet // Hair Post by Mary Ellen Skye of Sunday Pearls
'Johanna Dauphin´s beautiful universe' via Stil Inspiration


I really like Glacier Gray 14-4102. I really like grey full stop, it's my go too safe colour for what I laughingly call fashion. It was my go too colour for jewellery too, every time I reached for my silver sheet or wire I started my design with a silver grey base.

But, if white is all colours and black is an absence of colour, what does that make grey?

The bastard son of all absent colours?

Nevertheless, I'm definitely up for grey hair now. Bring it.


Link | Pantone Fashion Colour Forecast Spring 2015: En Plein Air
Link | despintat by Miquel Bohigas Costabella via Flickr (Pinterest)
Link | Ginko Leaves via Jessie is a Robot Tumblr (Pinterest)
Link | Violet // Hair Post by Mary Ellen Skye via Sunday Pearls (Pinterest)
Link | 'Johanna Dauphin´s beautiful universevia Stil Inspiration (Pinterest)


..................................................................................
Listening: Earned It  - The Weeknd

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails