Wednesday 13 May 2015

pantone spring 2015: en plein air {classic blue}


The Art of Fugue Soup by Charlie Lee Potter of Eggs On The Roof
36248 by Clive Nichols on flickr
Sculpture by Kate Mccgwire via Pinterest
{at the shops | clothing label : heinui, france} by {this is glamorous} on flickr


Blue, blue, electric blue, that's... not the colour we're looking at, so get that song out of your head.

Classic Blue 19-4052 does exactly what it says on the tin. It's that good, solid, reliable blue, which isn't quite as deep as navy, nor as purple as indigo. It's a good old denim blue.

Everyone's probably had a pair of jeans this colour before. I have, but seeing I live in jeans, that's not surprising. When I was a kid, you couldn't get me into a pair of jeans. I hated them, they were stiff and cold and... well, it was the nineties, so mostly stonewashed and way too baggy. So, I lived in leggings; maxi dresses; skirts and jogging bottom and then, while shopping in Glasgow, my mum and dad made me get a pair of jeans and I've given up pretty much all of the alternatives.

I hadn't thought about that before! That first pair of jeans - which I still have and are my one day never jeans - totally ruined me for all other leg based clothing!

 Damn pesky parents!


Pantone Fashion Colour Report Spring 2015
The Art of Fugue Soup by Charlie Lee Potter of Eggs On The Roof (Pinterest)
36248 by Clive Nichols on flickr (Pinterest)
Sculpture by Kate Mccgwire via Pinterest (Kate Mccqwire Website)
{at the shops | clothing label : heinui, france} by {this is glamorous} on flickr (Pinterest)

..................................................................................
Listening: Blue - Mint Royale

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails