Wednesday 25 December 2019

Merry Christmas...



I'm not sure how, but it's Christmas again, another year has gone by and I as usual am as simultaneously disorganised and organised as ever.

There will be blog posts, twelve as always, and I can almost guarantee it will take me more than twelve days to finished writing them and get them posted because when have I ever got them all out at the right time? The point is to post them, and however long it takes me, I really hope you enjoy them and my whitterings. Even when holiday season exhaustion hits, and I think it did around about November, I still like doing my 12 Days posts and even if it's just my family who reads it, it's a nice tradition for me.

My point is, there will be posts! I promise!

As it's officially Christmas Day, though I never heard Noddy Holder screaming "IT'S CHRISTMAS!" - the silly traditional marker my sister and I have for the official start to the holiday season, and despite this clearly meaning Christmas isn't officially a go, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Whether you celebrate or not, have fun, eat holiday food, gift presents and for the love of God give yourself some time to relax and recharge. I know my family needs that, and I'm betting a lot of other people are too. So have fun.

Merry Christmas!


Love, Em xxx


PS: Last year a friend reached out to me after one of my posts went up, and I couldn't get the courage up to get in touch. This isn't the place and it's well past the time, but I just want to say, I'm sorry for being a coward, I've thought about your kind message every day this year, and I really appreciated knowing someone cared. I hope you and your family are well and if you read this, have a wonderful Christmas. Love you. Em xxx

..................................................................................
Listening: Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails