Wednesday 8 April 2020

On the 12th Day of Christmas...

... this blogger should have given to thee...
... twelve drummers drumming...
... eleven fan-tastic artworks...
... ten tiny treats...
... nine creative weirdos...
... eight things I loved...
... seven shoes to choose from...
... six party dresses...
... five gold rings!..
... four favoured films...
... three rosy bubbles...
... two iterations...
... and a tale for tugging heart strings.


So here it is, at long last, the final day of the 12 Days of Christmas, which I should have posted way back on the 5th of January, but instead we're three months further down the line, on the 7th of April...

Get On With It GIFs | Tenor

I've decided to keep with the format I went with in 2018, where all year I've kept track of the new songs that have become obsessed by. The old ones I'd rediscovered. The ones that became earworms and wouldn't leave me alone. And the slightly embarrassing ones, that I know I shouldn't like, but are so damn catchy that eventually I had to admit I liked. All those songs sat in a list on my iPad from the start of January, just so I could make one great big playlist just for this post.

Last year (2018) I had thirty nine songs... this year (2019) I have fifty two! But for that I blame four people in particular: James Blake, Billie Eilish, Bon Iver and Lizzo, who all got multiple places on the list. However, the point of keeping a month to month record of the music I was enjoying, was to be honest and have a damn good playlist at the end of it that if no one else listened to and enjoyed, I could. Plus, it's nice to look back at the lists that have proceeded this one, of which there are nine, and see what music I was enjoying nearly a decade ago vs. now.

But in the end I'm offering you a snap shot of my year in music, and hopefully no one (maybe just my sisters) will judge me too harshly on my choices...



... and, as always, here the Spotify playlist, but also a playlist of all the music videos etc for anyone who doesn't have Spotify, or just likes watching music videos. I know sometimes I've listened to a song by itself, but it doesn't always click as something I really enjoy until I've seen the music video. Maybe this is because I'm a sucker for marketing, or I'm just generally a visual person, but I like making this playlist, and I want to be as inclusive as I can... plus, loading a video for each of the twelve (plus) songs would make this post hellish to upload/load for everyone...


... and for twelve of the songs - though I could talk about others - here's why they made an impression....


Originally released in 2012, I don't know how much attention I ever paid to the Sigur Rós song Varúð. I've been a fan of their music for a long time, but they're not a band that I would actively seek out to listen too anymore, instead I'd probably leave it up to shuffle to listen to the songs I already knew I enjoyed. 

So how did it end up being the first track that I listed in 2019? Well that was thanks to the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and the final episode of season thirteen "Mac Finds His Pride". In this episode the character Mac (Rob McElhenney) finally coming out to his less than accepting criminal father, in the form of the Mac Dance.


If you're not familiar with the show, which is an American sitcom about five friends who run a bar and get into disgusting, unethical, downright criminal antics, this isn't the clip to judge the show on. This last five minutes is a rare move away from the generally appalling (by entertaining) style of the show, it's soft, and emotional, Mac using dance to explain the inner turmoil he's been experiencing with sexuality, his fear of disappointing his father and finally feeling free enough to come out. 

This was all soundtracked by Varúð, which it turns out is the perfect song. While a lot of people thought this ending for the thirteenth season was out of place, I loved it. It was the perfectly random and unexpected end for the season, it closed off the over arcing subject of Mac's sexuality and then, by going into the fourteenth season and never acknowledging it, or making a big deal of it made it, in my head fit perfectly with the manner of the show, the relationships within this group and kept it from being an awkwardly over emotional and out of place moment.

And I got to hear a song that I ended up loving but would probably never have fully acknowledged if I'd just heard it organically. The power of television and visual storytelling!

Link || Sigur Rós || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia || IMDb || Wikipedia || Rotten Tomatoes || Netflix || Image


There were three stand out albums during 2019 for me, Assume Forms by James Blake was the first to be released, and as he's one of my favourite musicians, I was stupidly excited for it to come out. I was even more excited once I listened to the album and realised how fucking good it was!

This isn't the last James Blake song that's on this list, if I'm honest I could have put the album in its entirety on, but I think it may have been overkill. Into The Red is however the first on this playlist and one of my absolute favourites. 

The album is quite different to the three which proceeded it, which were often darker and more mournful. Assume Forms for the most part seems to embrace the fact that the musician seems to be overwhelmingly happy, and the album at least to me reads as a love letter to his partner, Jameela Jamil and Into The Red is about how supportive and understanding she is and how much he needs her...





A post shared by James Blake (@jamesblake) on

... they're stupidly cute.

James Blake also put on an Instagram Live performance on the 23rd of March (let's not pretend I'm not three months late posting this final instalment) for all his fans that are currently in lockdown due to Covid-19, with Jamel clapping in the background at the end of every song, playing the part of his biggest fan. I realise a lot of artists are currently doing this, concerts being among many other events that have been cancelled until further notice, but as I've said, he's one of my favourites, so it was a nice way to while away an hour.


Love this song, love this album, love this artist and love that his being happy and his music changing didn't stop it being wonderful and emotive. It really made me happy.

Link || James Blake || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes || Image 


There are a few songs on this playlist that are older, and more often than not the reason they've come back to my attention is down to me watching a TV show or a movie and it being part of the soundtrack. This is case for track nine of my playlist.

After watching the movie Dumplin' (2018), I couldn't get Here You Come Again, by the legend that is Dolly Parton alongside Willa Amai, out of my head, and kept playing it repeatedly. 

Based on the book of the same name by Julie Murphy, Dumplin' is the story of Willowdean, the plus-sized Dolly Parton obsessed daughter of a former beauty queen, who decides to spite her mother and sign up to be a contestant in a beauty pageant to prove a point that no one should be discounted and made to feel like they're not good enough just because they don't look like a standard beauty queen.


In the end I actually really loved this movie, it was sweet, funny and positive, and the entire soundtrack was Dolly Parton.

I have always had a soft spot for Dolly Parton, she's so wonderfully kitsch and happy, and as a kid she was my favourite part of films like Steel Magnolias (1989) and 9 to 5 (1980). She was this bundle of joy, positive energy and big hair, that made her really entertaining. I don't know if I was aware of her as a singer until much later, but again, it's that joy that she exudes that makes her so wonderfully entertaining.

This collaboration with Willa Amai is a really beautiful rendition of a classic song and I just enjoy listening to it. They're voices work really well together and they subdue the song to make it really quite sombre and emotive, which is quite a contrast to the more upbeat country pop style of the original 1977 version. Instead it's more of a lament which I kind of love more. 

Link || Dolly Parton || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes || Image
Link || Willa Amai || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes


Second stand out album of 2019 was definitely When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? by Billie Eilish, shown by the fact that there's way too many of her songs on this list. But it's so good! It is such a stupidly good album, especially for a debut.

I Wish You Were Gay, was the fourth single released from the album and the subject matter caused a bit of backlash. Written when Eilish was just fourteen, the song is about unrequited love, Eilish being in love with her crush and her crush not being interested in her. The singer wishing that he was gay, purely because it would be a reason for him not to like her other than him just not reciprocating her feelings. That it would make the rejection less painful, easier to recover from and would "spare my pride".  

While I understand why people thought it was inappropriate, if you can honestly say you've never felt, or been rejected by a crush, and sought any means of making yourself feel better about it, you're very lucky. 

Billie Eilish - When The Party's Over GIF by onewithlife | Gfycat

But I love this song, it starts out as this acoustic, soft lamenting song and then that electronic dubstep beat that you expect from a Billie Eilish song. I just love the way she sings, it's so understated in a lot of ways, and in a song like this it feels like she keep bottling up her feeling, and then letting them out. It's just a really cool and interesting song and this is generally just the way I feel about all her music. It's the reason I went to the shops and bought it the day it came out, it's why I'm still listening to songs from it over and over again a year later (it came out in March 2019). It's also how she became out of my favourite artists almost instantly. 

Only thing I don't like about this album... it's got way too much bass to listen to in the car. I love listening to new albums in full in the car... not that I've been in the car other than to move it up and down the drive for nearly two weeks... god I miss driving!

Link || Billie Eilish || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes || Image


If I'm honest, I always forget how much I like FKA twigs. There are some musicians that that happens for me, I really like them, but for some reason I don't seek out their new music, and in this case it was my little sister who alerted me to the fact that FKA twigs had released a new song.

And oh my god was it good! And oh my god the video of her pole dancing... she's really impressive! 

FKA twigs GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Cellophane is allegedly about the singers relationship, engagement and separation from actor Robert Pattinson, and the hostility, negative attention and racist abuse she became subjected too from a portion of the Twilight fandom, who believed Pattinson should still be with his co-star Kristen Stewart. People are crap, but this song is beautiful whether this was her inspiration or not, it's full of the feeling of having let someone down and been let down in return, and being overwhelmed by onlookers and the added pressure they're putting on the relationship.

Add to this the beautifully shot, golden hued music video of the artist pole dancing, it just adds to the feeling of being constantly on show and needing to present outwardly this alluring persona, even when you're hurting. I could, and have, listened to this song over and over again. It's beautiful.

Link || FKA Twigs || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes || Image


Another movie based song, in the form of Black Sheep by Metric featuring Brie Larson, which comes from one of my favourite movies, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (2010)

It's one of those movies that I can watch over and over again, and I never get bored of. In fact I think I've watched it three times this year already and I would happily switch it on now and watch it again. It's funny, has all the nods and tropes you could ever want to the original graphic novel and classic video games, and it has a really great soundtrack. Which you would hope for when your lead character is in a band and a large portion of the films story arc is Sex-bob-omb (Scott's band) competing in the Battle of the Bands as he battles Ramona Flowers' seven evil ex's.


This has genuinely become one of the movies I treat as a happy place. And part of that is because of Edgar Wright, who co-wrote, produced and directed the movie. I've been a fan of his work since he directed Spaced (1999-01), throughout the Cornetto Trilogy (Shaun of the Dead (2004), Hot Fuzz (2007) and The World's End (2013)), and into the work he and Joe Cornish (of Adam & Joe fame) did writing the screenplay for Marvel's Ant-Man (2015). There's just something I absolutely love about his fast paced, frenetic way of filming and the geek culture laden writing. But also, without fail, Wright's productions have amazing soundtracks. 

Scott Pilgrim is one of them, and the song that always sticks in my head is Black Sheep, and I one hundred percent prefer the Brie Larson vocal as lead singer of The Clash at Demonhead, and Scott's ex-girlfriend. Envy Adams, to the original by Metric vocalist, Emily Haines. 

I've listened to the track about four times while I've been writing. I will almost certainly need to watch the film again, even though I only did about a week ago.

Link || Metric || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Brie Larson || IMDb || Instagram || Twitter
Link || Scott Pilgrim vs. The World || IMDb || Wikipedia || Netflix || Image 1|2


I listened to this song a lot during the middle of the year, partly because I was listening to three different musicians interpretations of the song, the original by Frightened Rabbit and then covers by both Biffy Clyro and Julien Baker. The latter were recorded for the album Tiny Changes: A Celebration of Frightened Rabbit's 'The Midnight Organ Fight', on the tenth anniversary of its release, and populated by artists the band had toured with, grown up with and called friends, something which would be come more poignant after the death of the band's founder, writer and lead singer Scott Hutchison. 


View this post on Instagram

We are excited to announce the launch of Tiny Changes, a Scottish mental health charity set up in memory of Scott Hutchison who died by suicide in May 2018 after a lifelong battle with depression and anxiety. In an effort to turn this tragedy in to something positive and to provide help and support that we feel is missing from today's society we plan to make tiny changes to young people's lives through education and inspiration. Cases of mental illness in young people and children are reaching epidemic levels and go largely unnoticed by a lot of society. We plan to change this trend and stop this problem as early as possible in a person's life. Scott suffered from anxiety from an early age but like so many there was a lack of support, understanding and awareness of these issues and this is something we will strive to change. We can all do this by continuing Scott's legacy and keeping alive his words of hope and togetherness. Say it to yourself. Say it to your friends. Say it to strangers. "While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to earth" You can donate via the link in our bio. #maketinychanges #tinychanges
A post shared by Tiny Changes (@tinychanges) on

Hutchinson had been working on the album prior to his death in 2018, and instead of just re-recording and repressing the original, they wanted to make it something special, they asked the people they'd spent the past ten years alongside to do it for them, take the tracks and interpret them. This coincided with his family start the charity, Tiny Changes, in the singers honour, a charity which aims to raise awareness of mental health issues, the causes and the impact it has on children and younger people, and offer help and support in how the issues are treated. Depression having plagued the singer throughout his life.

The song The Modern Leper, is a metaphor for depression and distancing yourself from the people in your life to not only protect them, but you:

"Well I crippled your heart a hundred times
And still can't work out why
You see, I've got this disease
I can't shake and I'm just rattling through life

Well this is how we do things now
Yeah this is how the modern stay scared
So I cut out all the good stuff
Yeah I cut off my foot to spite my leg"
(Modern Leper by Frightened Rabbit)

Except, sometimes you have someone pushing back against you, and that's what you need to try and pull yourself out of the darkness a little bit.

I love this song, the original is surprising upbeat, Biffy Clyro's version sounds like a Biffy song, which I love, they make it sound defiant, and Baker's is much softer and sweeter. But each version is just more of something good and an honest view of depression and the fact that you can't just shake it off.

I've isolated myself for a long time from everyone because of how depression has affected me in my life, and this song really resonates.

Link || Frightened Rabbit || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes || Image
Link || Tiny Changes || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook
Link || Biffy Clyro || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Julien Baker || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Bandcamp || Spotify || iTunes



Third and final stand out album from 2019 was i,i by Bon Iver. Are you surprised?

Bon Iver (Justin Vernon) is one of those musicians who's voice and music I can feel in my chest and that makes everything feel a little better, calmer, even when his songs can be solemn and mournful.

If I'm honest, I'm arbitrarily picking Naeem because I keep getting the lyrics "I can hear, I can hear, I can hear, I can hear crying" stuck in my head. But honestly, I love the whole of this album. To me at least, it feels like a combination of his early albums, which were very beautiful, melodic and softer sounding and with the album which preceded this one, 22, A Million, which had a heavier sound, using more electronic and effects to create it's tracks. The songs from i,i are, to a degree, a middle ground where you can hear both styles. It still feels like a Bon Iver album, but doesn't necessarily sound like anything that had come before.


But, I'm biased. 

What made me even happier about this album though? When I heard it was to come out soon, I made a plea that Bon Iver and James Blake would collaborate again, having done so on multiple tracks on albums for both artists, they're musical styles combined is something I really, truly adore and look forward to hearing.


 And my wish came true, on the track iMi, on which Blake provided vocals and played synthesizers on the track. A full featured artist style collab would have been wonderful, but I'm still satisfied with this.

Plus, I love that for this album there were a few making of documentaries and showed how the album and particular songs grew and developed over the course of, at times, years. Bon Iver to me is something special.

Link || Bon Iver || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes || Image


This made me cry! Released as a single during 2019 to promote a newly released compilation album of Freddie Mercury's solo work, the song was accompanied by an animated music video by Esteban Bravo and Beth David. The animators wanted to create a video relevant to Mercury's life, but not explicitly about him. They chose to focus on something which effected his life and ultimately lead to his dead in the AIDS crisis of the 1980's. They did this in the form of a love story between to men/blood cells and how the disease affected them, how others treated them and how it could end.

New Video Clips of The Week | 2-9/9/2019 | SounDarts

After his death in 1991, the remaining members of Queen created the Mercury Phoenix Trust in his honour, a charity which helps to raise money and awareness for the disease and the fight to eradicate it.

It's an old song, released the year I was born, and it's one I didn't know well. However, the emotion conveyed between the lyrics, his voice and the animation just created the perfect combination and I think it's just wonderful. When this video crossed my path on YouTube, I clicked on it because of the thumbnail, I like Queen, if they're music comes on the radio, I'll happily sing along, but I'm not likely to seek it out, but I was really moved by the beautiful story the video and song told together. I honestly got tearful and had the song stuck in my head for days afterwards.

Link || Freddie Mercury || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes || Image 1|2
Link || Mercury Phoenix Trust || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook


It's really annoying when a twenty year old vocalises how you, as a thirty something year old lady, feels. Prom Queen by Catie Turner is a song about feeling invisible, trying to convince yourself you're okay and only really wanting to be "somebody to someone". I know that feeling too well.

"It's okay, it's okay
I'll convince myself it's overrated anyway
It's okay, it's alright
The jealousy in my bones won't rattle tonight"
(Prom Queen by Catie Turner)

Like a lot of people, I first heard of this song because of a YouTuber called Shane Dawson when he used the song as part of his series The Secret World of Jeffree Star


Dawson used the song throughout, but initially it was the soundtrack to the trailer for the series, which was looking into the beauty world through Star's eyes and allowing Dawson, as an outsider, to experiencing how cosmetics are designed, produced and publicised. An interesting, though slightly unfulfilling series, this song stayed in my head from the first time I heard it, so I sought it out.

The reason I like this song so much, other than it just sounding nice, is because I connect with it, and the sentiment behind it. I'm not the person people notice, or gravitate too, I've never felt like I really fully fit in, and I've grown even more invisible throughout the years. And if I'm honest, all I really want is to be happy, find a career that I can be content with and hopefully someone to be happy with. But I just can't stop convincing myself that I, for one, won't get that, but that I also don't deserve it. 

Depression's fun isn't it?  

Link || Catie Turner || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes || Image
Link || Shane Dawson || Website || Instagram || Twitter || YouTube
Link || Jeffree Star || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube 


Dead Boys by Sam Fender is an open letter to his hometown (North Shields), the high rate of male suicide, the contagious nature of it and his personal reaction to losing a friend in such a way. It was his way of making sense of it and putting his feelings to rest. 

The song is really moving, and in conjunction with the music video, it is really effective at putting across the feeling of frustration, distress and anguish in the subject matter. The song swells, and gets bigger and bigger as it progresses just adding to emotion. It's a really great song about a subject people don't really want to talk about.

Vincent Haycock

Fender is a really interesting singer, he's individual, but you can hear some of the influences in his music, sometimes sounding vaguely like Bruce Springsteen, sometimes like Fleetwood Mac, but never not sounding like himself. People are so easy to label someone as the next... whoever, and while hearing familiarity within someones music is sometimes what attracts you too them, it belittles their talents to say that's all they are. Especially when it's based on their debut album. 

I really like this guy and I'm really interested to see where he goes from here.

Link || Sam Fender || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes || Image


This is one of those random gems that YouTube threw at me this year. It's an old school Motown sounding song, to the point where when I first heard it, I thought it was a cover.

The Teskey Brothers, are a blues/neo-soul rock band from Australia and Rain was a previously unreleased track when lead singer Josh Teskey performed the song for A Colors Show in August 2019. And when I heard it December, I sat listening to it on repeat until - if I'm telling the truth - my little sister came through to the kitchen and I could seek confirmation from another human being that this song was kind of amazing. And that I wasn't insane in thinking that in the video it looked like a Thor look-a-like was singing. Something many people in the comments and Twitter even agreed upon:


I was low key obsessed by this song on the run up to and in the weeks after Christmas. It's just so good!

Link || The Teskey Brothers || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes || Image


‘Seashore’ pretty much sums up my feelings toward all of the 
assholes who have ever doubted me due to my age or my gender."
(Lydia Night, Consequence of Sound)

What better way to end 2019 than with a song that says fuck you and don't discount me, dismiss me or treat me like a child just because of my age, sex and current state... or maybe that should be left for the end of 2020 given it's kicking the world's ass right now.


So, first few months of 2020...

Regrettes Fuck Yourself GIF - Regrettes FuckYourself Seashore ...

Link || The Regrettes || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes || Image

...

So, that musically was my year.

I feel compelled to explain a few of the songs on the list, partly because owning up to liking something by the Jonas Brothers is kinda embarrassing, but also neglecting to say that I think Lizzo is stupidly fun seems unfair seeing she got three spots on the playlist. But I'm not going to indulge myself.

In the end, a lot this list for me is kind of expected. Especially when two of my favourite musicians released albums, but there are definitely artists who I always gravitate towards and when I like something, I'll play it over and over. Plus I admit I'm very susceptible to a good old fashioned ear worm. 

This is also the end of the 12 Days of Christmas, over ninety days late, which is just ridiculous. I don't know why I'm found it hard this year to write these posts. Even when I had a list of what I wanted to write about already populated, or an idea at least, I just could get my head to concentrate on anything long enough for it not to take me days, if not weeks to finally post something. 

It would be easy to blame the insanity of the holidays, my family being ill from before Christmas well into January and February, my stressing over the future, depression or the anxiety of what's currently going on around the world. Even just being tired, but it just comes down to the fact that I couldn't concentrate. I'd sit down with my laptop, I'd have my idea and I just couldn't find any words. Which given my proclivity for rambling is kind of surprising. But I don't feel like I'm writing intelligently or with any worth right now. 

I want to be enthusiastic. If I'm posting something on my blog it's generally because I really like it, think it's interesting, I'm proud of or at least something worth sharing to make someone smile, but saying, Oh my god I love this! This is really cool. I think this is beautiful... there must be a way to say that without being either florid and pretentious, or fluffy and dumb. If I'm going to continue writing a blog, even if it's just for my family to end up reading, I'd at least like to sound like I have something vaguely intelligent to say rather than just whittering.

Luckily for everyone though, I'm done with these posts until next year (i.e. later this year) and I'm just going to go knit something and try and work some things out.

Hopefully you've enjoyed the posts, despite how long it's taken for them to appear, and maybe you've discovered something new you've liked, something to watch or listen to, or someone new to follow elsewhere online.

And I hope you're doing well during the lockdown, doing your day to day or finding things to keep yourself occupied and safe. It sucks and it's scary, but at least we're all in the same boat. 






Link || Weezer || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Tana Mongeau || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Calvin Harris || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Rag'n'Bone Man || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes

Link || Billie Holiday || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Lucy Dacus || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Novo Amor || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || 
iTunes
Link || Cat Power || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Jonas Brothers || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || King Princess || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Lizzo || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Tom Rosenthal || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes

Link || Taylor Swift || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Johnny Flynn || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Freya Ridings || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Hozier || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Bruce Wiegner || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Moses Sumney || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || FINNEAS || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || 
Spotify || iTunes
Link || Danielle Brooks || Instagram || Twitter || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || No Doubt || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Peter Gabriel || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || H.E.R. || Website || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Spotify || iTunes
Link || Rob Benedict || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook
Link || Frock Destroyers (RPDR UK) || Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || iPlayer || Spotify || iTunes
 
..................................................................................
Listening: Cuz I Love You - Lizzo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails