Tuesday 28 December 2021

Merry Christmas...


... a few days late, I know, but Merry Christmas to anyone who's lovely enough to check in on these posts every year, or just happens to stumble upon them. 

If you do end up here this festive season, one, (if you've been here before) you'll honestly not be surprised that I'm already running behind but also you should know that "I love you and I like you" (even more if you know that quote) and I really don't deserve you. So thanks for being here for the 12 Days of Christmas 2021, I hope you enjoy any or all of the wonderful people, artists, shows etc, etc that I'm going to try and showcase (ramble incessantly about) this year. 

I hope you had a great day of the 25th or 26th no matter what you were doing, how you were or not celebrating and that whatever level of lockdown you were in, you at least were able to just relax a little and take a breath after the year(s) we've been having.

Merry Christmas! 

Emily xxx

..................................................................................
Listening: Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails