Thursday 6 January 2022

On the 4th and a half Day of Christmas...


Little interesting issue, a snafu if you will... apparently embedded Instagram posts are refusing to show up in the Safari browser on tablets, which is irritating as I try to embed images from there, where I can, so everything links directly to the creator.

Doesn't make for a very interesting looking post however.

It does seem to be working on phones, and laptops, as well as on the Google Chrome app on tablets, so I don't know what's going on. I'll try and retroactively fix it if I can, but seeing it's working most places, so I don't get even more behind, I'm just going to go ahead as normal.

Hope that's okay!

Em xxx


..................................................................................
Listening: Nothing Arrived - Villagers

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails