Wednesday 25 August 2010

Miss Match Your Drawers

Sigh. Once again, I've fallen in love with a piece of furniture...probably because my bedroom is full of IKEA's cheapest. In fact the only piece of furniture in the room I really love is an antique wooden medicine cabinet which is too big to go on the wall and so has to sit on the floor hiding a multitude of things I should really throw away.

I love old furniture, especially old battered ones - my adoration of type case drawers is I think well documented on here - so I have been lusting over more traditional manifestations of the Droog chest of drawers by Tejo Remy (above).


Encasing old, discarded drawers in crisp white surrounds. Aren't they gorgeous? There's even one with a type case drawer! ♥♥♥

via - Papernstitchblog
..................................................................................
Listening: Rilo Kiley - Under The Blacklight

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails