Monday 23 August 2010

Monday Mood Board: Rainbows

Row 1: From inside a rainbow... by Joshua Liberman, Jónsi by Lilja Birgisdóttir
Row 2: Rainbow Umbrella #5 by Yein~ , Chihuly 8 by Andi Wolfe

Inspired by my day at the Scottish Bead Fair 2010 on Sunday. So many wonderfully beautiful stones and beads, glass and plastic, natural and unnatural to be hand in every colour and finish imaginable. I spent way too much money but came away with a few ideas and some beautiful stones to play with.

My mum even bought me some glass rods so I can start teaching myself how to make lamp work beads or whatever my little brain can come up with. Very exciting. I've wanted to learn forever!

Shall post my purchases when I get a moment.
..................................................................................
Listening: Radiohead - Nude

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails