Monday 26 July 2010

Monday Mood Board: Grey Days at the Beach

Row 1:
Untitled by Rosie Hardy
Untitled CXI by *acqueous-sun
Row 2:
The Eternal Optimist by kilted1ecosse
Spring 2010 by Fischer Clothing


Grey days at the beach, I remember them fondly from holidays on the west coast of Scotland as a kid...why we went to the beach in the wind and the rain and sat freezing on the sand I'll never know.

Today I feel like a mood board of beautiful grey tones after watching Coco Before Chanel and scribbling in my sketchbook. Almost finished a new piece...or I would be, had I not cracked the lens I was drilling. Truly very annoying.

Incidentally I think I'm going to keep up the mood boards, they were the most fin and I really enjoy filling my flickr favourites with new found delights. We'll see what from last weeks post sticks and I'll start posting the back log I've been hoarding for weeks!
..................................................................................
Listening: Ryan Adams - Rescue Blues

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails