Monday 19 July 2010

Monday Mood Board: Summer Rain

Top: CCXXXVIII. ..40 by *behherit, WE TIGERS by Frisch Frisch
Middle: Summer Rain/Pluie d'ete by Emmanuelle Tabard, ::summer rain:: by Sipstar
Bottom: Summer Rain by Roope Sirola Photography, Untitled by Nikolinelr


So my blog obsession has gotten me thinking, I currently follow 123 blogs - though some have been abandoned and some are rarely posted upon - which is more than I realised. But this weeks blog postings are going to be inspired by some of the wonderful blogs I follow.

Today's is *lovelyclusters written by designer Rachel Follett, who has created a dreamy mixed blog of interior design, textiles, jewellery and wonderful photography which just makes me smile whenever I peruse its postings. "Escape into the world of dreamy images and tiny treasures." - Follett

One of *lovelyclusters repeating features is the Mood Board, todays was based on Shoe Fetishes, though in a "I can't get enough" way instead of the slightly creepy manner. So I am following her lead and today (with my little sisters help) I've come up with my Monday Mood Board of Summer Rain, obviously based on our current summer weather, with photos from my deviantArt and Flickr favourites. Which for someone who hoards magazine clippings from years ago and has a hard drive full of downloaded prettiness is a god send or I'd be drowning in box files.

Hope you had a happy Monday!
..................................................................................
Listening: Emiliana Torrini - Unemployed in Summertime

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails