Monday 4 October 2010

Peacock Charm

My friend Bex asked me to make her a silver peacock charm, as a wedding present for her friend...and typically I failed to take a photo of it before I gave it to her.

However! I had two prototypes! Yay! So above is mark one, which was the perfect shape, the peacocks profile was good etc, but it was too thin, too big and I chopped its bum off forgetting that as soon as I did that it would lose its rigidity. Mark two sorted these issues but the profile was a little bit like the Penguin from Wallace and Gromit and was too big for a charm.

That's sorted and hopefully the bride liked it and had a wonderful wedding day.

Bex liking it was enough for me and it has given me just because for a lovely new bag...could it has been spent on more silver? Yes. But I had to have the bag...I had too! It was too lovely to resist!
..................................................................................
Listening: Regina Spektor - Music Box

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails