Sunday 26 December 2010

On the 2nd Day of Christmas...

...my blog gave to thee...


...2 hedgehog gloves
...and a house to dunk into your tea.

Hedgehog Mittens pattern & materials by Morehouse Farm Merino Knitting Kits. Critter Knits are according to the website "the most loveable pair of mittens you'll ever knit and wear" and I think they're very cute. They remind me of my gloves when I was a kid, which had little people puppets on each finger. I do think there's something even nicer about being able to knit them yourself though.

Can't imagine they'd be brilliant for texting or using an iPod when on, but how cute would little kids be in these? Or at least the reaction to someone else wearing them. It would be priceless. Though still more expensive than putting your tongue out at a baby & having it giggle at you. But if that fails the hedgehog mittens would definitely manage a grin.

Merry Christmas! Part three tomorrow...

Morehouse Farm Merino Knitting Kits - Link
..................................................................................
Listening: Florence + the Machine - Last Christmas

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails