Friday 15 April 2011

A Crocheted Woodland Wonderland...

Woodland Window Display

Here are a few photos from our latest window display at work, I know I've been promising to post these for ages, so here they are finally! Apologies if they take ages to load up, there were a lot, so I decided to put them on Flickr and then use the coding to (hopefully) make everything load better. More likely it'll just take longer! To see these in more detail and the other photos I've taken of the window head over to my Flickr account: EmilyLucieDesigns.

Crocheted Woodland XXII (Detail)
Crocheted Woodland XX (Detail)
Crocheted Woodland XIX (Detail)
Crocheted Woodland XVIII (Detail)
Crocheted Woodland XVI (Detail)
Crocheted Woodland XV (Detail)
Crocheted Woodland XI (Detail)
Crocheted Woodland X (Detail)
Crocheted Woodland VIII (Detail)
Crocheted Woodland VII (Detail)
Crocheted Woodland VI (Detail)
Crocheted Woodland V (Detail)
Crocheted Woodland III (Detail)
Crocheted Woodland II (Detail)

All the crocheted daffodils were done by mum, I've crocheted the dandelions, knitted the crocuses and snowdrops and the primroses were a team effort. Louise is in charge of paper flowers, themes and keeping me sane as the crochet rots my mind and disfigures my left hand. Seriously, I'm getting crochet claw!

..................................................................................
Listening: Tom Waits - Rainbirds

5 comments:

mollymell said...

That's definitely gorgeous! I love them!

Emily Boyd said...

Thank you Regina :)

Hope to be adding to it soon, I've made some grasses and mum's been making daisies.

Em x

Ariadne said...

These look wonderful!AriadnefromGreece!

Unknown said...

I've never seen a more beautiful sight made from wool!!!Pam.

Emily Boyd said...

A very very belated thank you to Ariandne from Greece! (Over a year to reply, I am most dreadfully sorry!)

And Thank you to Pam. I really did love making it :)

Em x

Related Posts with Thumbnails