Tuesday 26 April 2011

Monday Mood Board: Our Garden 2011

Row 1: Forsythia, Dicentra aka "Bleeding Heart"
Row 2: Azalea, Dandelion
Row 3: Honesty, Hosta, Apple Blossom
All by Me.

Well did we all have a nice long Easter weekend?

Hope it was at least better than mine. Generally it was fine, bar another bout of earache and being pretty depressed. At least the depression I can do something about, but the earache! I've spent the entire weekend in pain and completely deaf on my right lug hole. Which means I've gone around all weekend saying"wat!" like an old granny every two seconds.

It seems to be easing off today, so I can at least hear again, which is nice, got to love that my body deals with stress and depression by giving me earache which sparks off tooth ache in my wisdoms and migraines.

Never mind. Most of this weekend was spent in the garden, including chopping down trees all over the place. Would you believe that a jeweller would enjoy wielding a saw in the garden more than weeding? Nah, I wouldn't have either.

Here are a few of my pictures from this weekend of what's been growing in the Boyd garden.

Oh, incidentally, I had posts to be auto published this weekend, which apparently didn't, so I'll post them today either before or after this depending on the date stamp. Think I pushed save and not publish.

Me, dim? Nah!

Enjoy the sunshine!
..................................................................................
Listening: James Blake - CMYK

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails