Monday 20 June 2011

Monday Mood Board: It was called 'Lellow'

Row 1:
Jonathan Saunders Dress?* via Elements of Style
* I've tried to do reverse image searches and can't find the original but one blog suggests that it's a Jonathan Saunders and that seems feasible from the design.

Row 2:
GLAM by Pam Sattler


My boards of late seem to have gone all yellow. Not surprising, it's been one of my favourite colours since my grandpa Charlie used to sit trying to get me to say "Yellow" and not "Lellow". I must have been four or five, so twenty years later it's still a favourite.

Funny how things like that stick with you.

Hope every had a nice weekend!

..................................................................................
Listening: Coldplay - Yellow

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails