Thursday 25 August 2011

Musical Interlude: "Fall Creek Boys Choir"


James Blake & Bon Iver -Fall Creek Boys Choir

I had to share this track today, James Blake and Bon Iver's duet. Two of my favourite musicians teaming up! It's amazing and the pair's musical styling just seem to work beautifully together and I am now officially obsessed. I think I've listening to it about twenty times and I was only made aware of it existence yesterday evening.

These two guys are responsible for some of my favourite music and Blake for my favourite album of the year. I am positively giddy at the revelation that there's a duet! Could you tell?

Enjoy!
..................................................................................
Listening: James Blake & Bon Iver - Fall Creek Boys Choir

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails