Wednesday 30 May 2012

Colour Shot: Somewhere it's Sunny

Untitled by Nen August

What a difference a couple of days make! Last week we were all enjoying a lovely mid-May heat wave, next thing you know we've sunk back into cosy jumper and warm sock weather. Just in time for my birthday too. Just my luck.

Tomorrow is my 27th birthday and it looks like we have cold and rain to look forward too. Fortunately, I suppose, over the past couple of weeks I managed to finally get all the veggies out into the garden and out of my bedroom, so they'll just have to fair with this cold snap as well as the rest of us.

And we'll just cross our fingers that the weather people will have miraculously gotten it wrong and we'll have a bizarrely lovely day tomorrow.
..................................................................................

Listening: Summertime Sadness- Lana Del Rey

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails