Wednesday 8 August 2012

Musical Interlude: "Medicine"



"Medicine" by Daughter

This is one of those situation where I heard the acoustic track before the album track, and while I love the latter, the acoustic track is just kind of gorgeous.

This is one of those songs which you sync your breathing up with...or at least  I have been today. I have been moving furniture so I can paint and one of the down sides is kicking up so much dust that leaves me unable to breath properly. I've got quite a bad allergy to dust, which as you can imagine is handy when decorating, so I was up and down every hours last night until it got to 5am and I finally gave up, popped a couple of antihistamines and sat watching a French Chef bake cupcakes and infomercials about cooking equipment until it was time for work.

Luckily I was off in the afternoon and my little sister let me go for a nap, so I feel a little better. But I will be feeling the affects of the dust for days to come.

Rule no. one when decorating...pop the antihistamines prior to starting.
..................................................................................
Listening: Medicine - Daughter

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails