Monday 6 August 2012

Musical Interlude: "Breezeblocks"



"Breezeblocks" by alt-J∆

I've listened to this so many times over the past week it's ridiculous. I've used up all my plays on Spotify and keep replaying it on youtube (don't panic music people who don't believe we should listen to music for free, I will be buy this album as soon as I get the chance, I just haven't been into town yet and I'd like to have a physical copy not just an MP3.)

You will be happy to know though, I think I've chosen my yellow. Dulux Buttercup Fool...just have to choose between 2 and 4 and then my spare time will be spent splattered in yellow paint. Can't wait!

...(3 hours later) I went for 4. Literally, I've not long since got back from town and there is now 5 litres of paint sitting on the floor.
..................................................................................
Listening: Breezeblock - alt-J∆

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails