Monday 31 December 2012

On the 7th Day of Christmas...

...this blog gave to thee...
...seven shoes to choose from...
...six party dresses...
...five gold rings!..
...four little shorts...
...three tasty treats...
...two fancy stamps...
...and a Cathedral made of seeds.

So, it's New Years Eve, we've sorted out the dresses, now just for the shoes and this year I would wear all of them, bar possibly number 4, not because I don't think they're lovely - why would I post them if I didn't think they were - but while I'm not usually a fan of the hoof style heel, the colour and curve of these ones have swayed me...though they're definitely more a standing around and being fashionable heel than a 'trotting' around town one.

The rest are a little more reasonable in that respect...though hands off number seven...they're mine!

1. Aldo Prue Platform Court Shoes from ASOS (£65.00)
2. Turquoise Irregular Choice Warm Rays High Heels from Schuh (£75.00)
3. Christian Louboutin, Ron Ron 100mm in Chartreuse via Pinterest
4. Benett Wedge from Aldo (£45.49)
5. Christian Louboutin Mago 160mm in Black via Pinterest
6. Jones! by Delicious Platform Stiletto High-heel via Pinterest
7a. Kate Spade Loire Caramel and Black Spot Pumps via Lyst
7b. Kate Spade Loire Camel and Gold Glitter Spot Pumps via Pinterest

Now, okay, number seven is a bit of a cheat. But not as bad a cheat as it could have been, you see, there are three colour-ways for Kate Spades beautiful, beautiful, beautiful spotty pumps! Yes, they also come in black with black glitter spots and yes, I am in love. Completely and utterly. To the point where (a) I couldn't choose between them all for this post and (b) I'm seriously trying to work out in my head how I can replicate at least the glittery pairs without having to spend three months wages and (c) would consider three months wages well spent with these if I wasn't being sensible.

I'm sure Pinterest will hold the answers!

Link | Aldo Prue Platform Court Shoes from ASOS
Link | Turquoise Irregular Choice Warm Rays High Heels from Schuh
Link | Christian Louboutin, Ron Ron 100mm in Chartreuse via Pinterest
Link | Benett Wedge from Aldo
Link | Christian Louboutin Mago 160mm in Black via Pinterest
Link | Jones! by Delicious Platform Stiletto High-heel via Pinterest
Link | Kate Spade Loire Pumps (a) via Lyst (b) via Pinterest

Happy New Year everyone, I hope you all have/had a wonderful night...part eight tomorrow...
..................................................................................
Listening: Love The One You're With - Stephen Stills

2 comments:

PhotoPuddle said...

I really NEED those black Louboutins. I might not do dresses but I definitely do heels.

Emily Boyd said...

I NEED the Kate Spades - in any colour! - but I don't wear heels...I fall over too easily in them and can't walk :(

Happy New Year dear!

Em x

Related Posts with Thumbnails