Friday 22 February 2013

Sneaky Sheepy Peek...



A sneaky peek at our March window...which I have to have installed by this time next week...and this is all I've made so far (with the help of the little blister).

When this is done I will make a post of the Christmas, February and March windows all together. I've been being lazy when it comes to editing my photos. Frankly I'd take all the in progress one with my phones Histamatic app if it saved me doing the editing at the moment, but that means remembering to charge it!

Anyway, just a little pick of some little paper sheep called Colin. For all sheep are called Colin, and now they're waiting by the radiator, keeping warm and drying off before they get their wool coats and inquisitive ears.
..................................................................................
 Listening: Goodnight- The Beatles

1 comment:

David said...

Sorry!

Your little sister gave me the name 'Dex' (short for Dexterous Epistolean, word wizard that she is) when I was a shy thing. It's David really. I sometimes forget!

Related Posts with Thumbnails