Sunday 3 March 2013

How to slide with confidence in a tuxedo...

I literally just learned how to make GIF animations just so that I could loop this forever. I love that Penguin.
*coughhiremecough*
*coughoraninternshipcough*
*coughtheleastyoucoulddoisreblogthiscough*



I could watch the Penguin penguin slide across my screen all day. Especially as, not only do I love the logo, but I've been watching the BBC's documentary, Penguins: Spy in the Huddle, which was fascinating, funny and beautiful and I recommend watching before it disappears off the iPlayer.

Link | Andres Feliciano's Tumblr
Link | Penguin's Christmas Reads by Penguin Books (Youtube video from which this gif was made)
Link | Penguin: Spy in the Huddle, BBC, 2013
..................................................................................
Listening: Canvas Bags- Tim Minchin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails