Friday 26 December 2014

On the 2nd Day of Christmas ...

... this blogger gave to thee ...
Let's stick together
... two little birds...
... and a corner shop made of felt.

Well, day two isn't two turtle doves, more two fat sparrows. Or at least they look like sparrows to me.

These are the wonderful work of Little Doodles a.k.a. London based illustrator Kate Wilson and I absolutely adore her whimsical, moustachioed, cake and chip loving Little Bird illustrations. And so rather than just giving you the top two, I'm giving you lots of her illustrations featuring pairs of birdies.

Birthday Birds

Pencils
Birdspotting
Little Birds like chips too
I'm stuck on you
Nope... I couldn't pick between them. I love the secret little lives Wilson's giving to each of her delicately pointillist and water coloured illustrations.

Link | Little Doodles Blog
Link | Little Doodles on Flickr

Merry Christmas! Part three tomorrow...

..................................................................................
Listening: Carol of Bells - The Calling

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails