Thursday 18 June 2015

birthday



Yeah... so that happened about two weeks ago... let's just bypass it and start enjoying some music from the past thirty years of my life.

Hopefully in some kind of chronological order, please enjoy my I turned 30 and all I get is this lousy playlist, with lots of stuff I liked, loved and listened too between 1985 to 2015*, and yep, I will keep adding to it, because actually, it's become one of my go too playlists!



* I am negating my Boyzone, Eternal, Spicegirls phase. Though a advert currently on British TV has made me remember how much I love East17 as a kid and the anniversary episode of TFI has reminded me of a tonne of music I loved and why I love TFI! Sod Top Gear, Evans, bring back TFI!

..................................................................................
Listening: Loser - Beck

5 comments:

David said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Emily.

Kam Chan said...

Happy belated birthday x

Kam Chan said...

Happy belated birthday x

Maree said...

Belated birthday wishes Emily! Kate Bush is a great start to any playlist, I hope I age like she does, she's amazing! X

Emily Boyd said...

Belated thank you to all for the belated birthday wishes. I'm only slightly traumatised by the whole thing. Amazing what rubbish your brain starts filling itself after your turn thirty.

Anyway, hope you're all well and happy and have/had lovely birthdays yourselves and will forgive me for being Facebook-phobic and not wishing you many happy returns at the appropriate time.

Love, Em x

Related Posts with Thumbnails