Monday 11 March 2013

Monday Moodboard: Pantone Colour of the Year


Green Sales (aka: Reserve Sonderburg) by Unknown (via Pinterest)
Western Emerald by Unknown (via Pinterest)

Pantone's colour of the year is one I love for a change! The reason is three fold: one, I love green, two, I'm technically - though not actively - a jewellery and thirdly, I was born in May, and May's birthstone is Emerald. So it was a given that I was going to love the deep and vibrant hue of Emerald 17-5641

That said, and I don't know if you'll agree, I don't think of this shade as being true emerald, at least on my screen it looks more like a teal/jade...but never mind, it's lovely none the less and I can only hope that's there is lots of this colour around this year.

..................................................................................
Listening: Green Eyes - Coldplay

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails