Again, I don't think Pantone could have picked a nicer colour and everything on this, I genuinely like and would like in my life...at least the few I could afford.
1) Ciate Creme Nail Polish in Ditch The Heels | Link
2) Faceted Wooden Earrings in Turquoise by Anthe-Stolz from DaWanda | Link
3) Andy Spectacles from Selima Optique | Link
4) Zoya Nail Polish in Ivanka | Link
5) Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Woody Green - this is one of my favourite eyeliners, they're really soft and easy to apply, they're also packed with pigment and last ages! Only downside is they slide a bit, so use a primer! | Image | Link
6) Emerald Christian Louboutin Pumps via Pinterest | Link
7) Vintage Clock London Emerald Green via Design Atelier Article (Etsy) | Link
8) Moleskin Notebook in Oxide Green - Pantone do do a specifically Emerald notepad, but I'm sorry, a moleskin just can't be beat! | Link
9) Alexander McQueen Flower Lace Strapless in Green (Emerald) via Lyst | Link
10) Green Polka Dot Scarf from Wanelo | Link
11) Barry M Dazzle Dust in 73 Emerald - this was the first eyeshadow I bought when I left school and broke away from my 'safe Emily' makeup. The blue mascara years may have been a mistake but the pink hair never will be. Barry M Dazzle Dusts have been a staple of my makeup bag since then, they're very highly pigmented and worth the money...unless they explode in your bag and go over your brand new bright yellow sneakers! Grrr... | Image | Link
12) Jasper Conran for Wedgwood Chinoiserie Green Teacup from John Lewis | Image | Link
13) Vintage Emerald Earrings (14kt Yellow Gold and White Gold) from Cynthia Findlay Antiques | Image | Link
I could so easily go full out green from that list and I just hope that the fashion world picks up on Pantone's prediction, as Emerald really is a beautiful jewel tone and I'm bored of muted colours and neons. Plus I'd really quite like a pair of crystal green glasses. My glasses at the moment are crystal grey and the pair I'm looking at at work are crystal purple. I always seem to be drawn to the crystal frames (i.e. translucent plastic) and I have no idea why!
Anyway, hope you enjoy the list and I will type up my window posts now that my latest window is in and I've taken some photos. For now, on my day off, I have some work work to do and a cardigan to search for because I don't know where you are, but it's cold, windy and trying to snow here at the moment. So a nice day all round.
Link | Pantone Colour of the Year
Watching: Seeking a Friend for the End of the World