Wednesday 14 October 2015

Musical Interlude: "The Sound of Silence"


James Blake and special guest Justin Vernon (Bon Iver) covering Simon and Garfunkel's, "The Sound of Silence" on 1-800 Dinosaur show on BBC Radio 1 last week...

... pretty much the same week I was telling my sister how I wished they'd do more together because Fall Creek Boy's Choir, wasn't enough!

All I need now is for them both to do a cover of John Martyn's "Small Hours" or "Couldn't Love You More" together or, alternatively, team up with Ray Lamontagne or City and Colour and become a McBusted style supergroup!

My sad, pathetic little brain might pop if that happened.

..................................................................................
Listening: Sound of Silence - James Blake (feat. Justin Vernon)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails