Wednesday 5 January 2011

On the 12th Day of Christmas...

...this blog gave to thee...
...twelve bands a playing...

1. I Feel Better - Hot Chip
2. Go Do - Jonsi
3. Only Girl (In The World) - Rihanna
4. Fuck You - Cee Lo Green
5. Someone Like You - Adele
6. Time To Pretend - The Divine Comedy
7. Becoming a Jackal - Villagers
8. Radioactive - Kings of Leon
9. Stay Too Long - Plan B
10. Ivy & Gold - Bombay Bicycle Club
11. Heavy In Your Arms - Florence + The Machine
12. Bad Romance - Lady GaGa

Twelve song from last year, mostly released, a couple not yet but I heard them first last year...so to I thought I'd include them. I thought given the twelfth day is drummers drumming a few musical interludes might be appealing.

And that's it! The last day of my 12 days of Christmas. I think if I do it again next Christmas I'll start planning a little earlier, but I'll definitely do it again. Hell, if iTunes can manage it, I can.

Now the decorations are down, the tree has gone and all is returning to normal for another 12 months. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year and here we go, 2011 and a lot of resolutions to fulfil. Including lots more blogging!

Night Night.

..................................................................................
Listening: Plan B - Stay Too Long

1 comment:

Ashley Slater said...

how fun! glad I found your blog!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails